Subject: Re: 50mm Summicron's
From: "Jeff Segawa" <segawa@nospam.netone.com>
Date: 27 Apr 97 12:08:16 -0700

On Sat, Apr 26, 1997 2:48 PM, Elliot M. Puritz, MD <mailto:drpuritz@li.net>
wrote:
>For those of us new to the Leica discussion group, could you kindly
indicate
>who Don Chatterdon is, and where his web site is. Thanks alot for you
help,

Whoops, sorry! Don Chatterton is a regular advertiser in Shutterbug
Magazine, specializing in Leica and Hasselblad. Never done business with
him, but have heard he's a good guy. http://donchatterton.com

I *can* personally recommend Stan Tamarkin & Co: Delivery times have been
as promised, and the gear has always looked as good or better than I had
been expecting. http://www.tamarkin.com

Neither has the absolute, lowest prices I've ever seen, but then, I've
usually been disappointed when dealing with low bidders (dubious grading
practices, etc)

Jeff