Subject: Re: Elmar 90/4 + OUAGO + VISO2
From: John Cooper <fireship@pop3.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 08:05:14 +0000

> You are just using the lens head, correct?
>
> ----
> Ken Wilcox                                Carolyn's Personal Touch
> Portraits LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred--->
> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>

Oh, yes I am using it in the correct configuration.
I forgot to say it focuses at around 35 feet at the indicated
infinity setting, Its probably only a tiny bit short of getting sharp
at infinity.
Also I have a 135/4.5 Hektor in a similar setup that is just fine at
infinity.

John Cooper  <http://www.fireship.demon.co.uk>