Subject: Re: Storing M lenses back-to-back
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 28 Apr 97 10:08:48 EDT

KW wrote:
<<<>Probably because they want to, Oddmund.
It sure beats politics as a topic!>>>>>>>>>>

I have to agree with this.

The couplers have produced some intersting comments and ideas on how creative
some photographers have been in attaching rear lens caps to-gether. Obviously it
has been a learning experience for a number of folks, certainly me.

I've learned about factory made M adapters, gaffer taping caps to-gether, so
that when one wears out you dont have to throw two caps away because they are
glued to-gether, and a number of other interesting comments.

I see that it is Oddman who thinks this has been a trivial subject for days. So
be it! Is politics more interesting?  Not on your life!!

Besides we have burned a lot of time in here on much less subjects, with the
only thing we learned was, how stupid we were for down loading it!:)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant