Subject: 90mm Tele-Elmarit-M
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@garply.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 10:28:19 -0500

I have a chrome lens as noted above #2071XXX which should have been made in
1964.  My references say this lens head is not useable detached from the
focusing mount.  My question is Why?  Is it bacause Leica did not make an
adapter for it to fit the Viso or bellows.  The lens head is detachable.

I have a later model which is the slimmer black one and the lens head will
not screw off of it so I can see why it is not suitable for the Viso or
bellows.

This lens is in mint condition, what is its value?

Thanks in advance.

Bill