Subject: Re: Cruising for snaps in Panauti
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 07:56:37 -0800

Ian,

Go for the Jobo.  The ATLs are wonderful, but expensive.  But the manual
ones simply have to be minded.  I do B/W on mine and the differences in
the negs is apparent.   I've spoken with several associates who do E6
with Jobo.  Most moved to self processing for the same reason as
you--even in big cities the high volume machines just can't hold the
tolerances.  One travel photographer I know says that since switching to
the Jobo he has been able to eliminate bracketing with confidence.

Donal Philby
San Diego