Subject: Re: Leica, anyone? (was Leicaphilia)
From: jdrouin@islandnet.com (Jamie Drouin)
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 17:57:40 -0800

Bill Welch wrote:
>Why such an insulting posting, Roger? Tina offered a thoughtful comment
>on the positive results she has achieved and the wonderful possibilities
>of photography. It was quite nice.

      I was also surprised by Roger's snide remarks.  It is a pleasure to
read such positive posts as Tina's, as well as see her beautiful work
on-line.  Cutting returns such as Roger's are simply and completely
useless.

                                                      Jamie.

Jamie Drouin Photography
http://www.islandnet.com/~jdrouin

'the means...exceed the measure of the imaginable'
 Hans Kessler, 16 April, 1933