Subject: Re: Leica, anyone? (was Leicaphilia)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 03 May 1997 22:36:00 -0500 (EST)

At 07:07 AM 5/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>> Ted:  You can use your camera to make a difference in the world.
>
>AND, if you're not doing this with your camera, Ted, you don't *care*
>enough! Now get cracking!
>
>Oh me!

Roger:  I did not say and I hope I did not imply that Ted did not care
enough. He said (or implied) that it is impossible for one person to make a
difference.  It is not.  Some prefer to use their talent to create art.
That is not any less a contribution to society and can also make a
difference.  My experience is in self-development programs and that is what
I shared.  I'm sorry if what I said seemed to put anyone else's
contributions down.  That was certainly not my intent.  Tina
Images by Tina Manley, ASMP
images@infoave.net
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>