Subject: Ted Grant & Leica 4-day workshop
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 16:21:25 -0700

At 08:29 AM 5/6/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Ted,

>> Gee Jim thanks a bunch for the plug!  :)

>Are you allowed to share the details with those of us who don't get
the

>magazine? When the Canadian Leica distributer took over, and was
charging

>$80. per year (or what ever it was), I didn't renew.

>Ken

Park Square Camera & Photo presents its

Ninth Annual Leica Seminar

to be held in the picturesque Maine

Coastline town of Kennebunkport

conducted by Mr. <bold>Ted Grant</bold>, Guest

Lecturer at Leica Camera USA,

and sponsored by Park Square Camera

and Leica Camera USA

October 23-26, 1997

Join us for three exciting days of lectures, field trips and friendly
expert instruction at the Nonantum Resort, located at the confluence of
the Atlantic Ocean and the Kennebunk River, in beautiful Kennebunkport.

Mr. Ernst Hartmann, Chief Technician of Leica Services, will hold a
Repair Clinic to check your M and R equipment and perform minor repairs.
Also we will have on hand a full range of Leica M and R equipment,
binoculars and other Leica items to "test drive".

Price, including three nights lodging, all meals including a Saturday
evening Lobster Clambake, refreshments, open bar cocktail hours, film
with processing, all taxes and gratuities is $499.50 per person-double
occupancy or $599.50 per person-single occupancy. Since space is limited,
we advise an early response.

Call or write to make your reservations

(617) 482-8356/6449

FAX (617)482-0515

Carl or Armenne Derderian

Park Square Camera & Photo

Arlington St., Boston, MA 02116

http://www.pksqcamera.com

email: pksqcamera@aol.com

DETAILS:

I copied the AD out of Leica Fotografie International, ran it through my
Visioneer Paperport Vx scanner, passed the scanned file through the
Paperport OCR interface to Word for Windows. Fixed the // in the http:
address, the double quotes around "test drive", copied it to the
clipboard, clicked on reply to Ken's message, and copied the clipboard
into the message (above).

Jim