Subject: Re: LHSA, Collecting, etc -Reply
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 15:17:11 -0500 (EST)

At 01:03 AM 5/8/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Dave,
>
>Just a question, how do you manage to use your M3 regularly for 40 years
>and still keep in in perfect condition??
>
>--adisoon

Adisoon:  Hope you don't mind an answer from someone else.  The last time a
Leica representative looked at my cameras, he told me that Leicas are made
to be used and the more they are used, the more accurate the shutters stay.
I use mine constantly and treat them really rough.  He tested the shutter on
my M4 and told me it was the most accurate shutter he had seen.  My cameras
don't look good, but they really take good photos!!  Tina
Images by Tina Manley, ASMP
images@infoave.net
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>