Subject: Re: Denver & Castle Rock Colorado
From: doctorc8@stout.entertain.com (Henry Chu)
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 20:34:44 -0600

>I will be in Denver and Castle Rock, Colorado this weekend.  Are there any
>good camera stores with used Leica equipment there?
>
>Bill

Bill,

The one that I am familiar with that has the most is Werner's Mile High
Camera on California Street between 16th and 17th in downtown Denver, a
couple of blocks away from the Federal Building where the OKC bombing trial
is being held.  Two others that come to mind, although in Boulder, are
Jones Drug (yes, a drug store that features a camera department with Leica
gear.) and Mike's Camera.

Henry