Subject: Re: Leica Photgrafie International
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 08 May 97 00:03:21 EDT

Neal Findley wrote:

<<<I asked my wife if she wanted to go to Kennebunkport in October and she
immediately said yes without even asking what for.>>>>>>>

Neal,
A very special thank you to your wife! :) And I look forward to meeting you both
in October. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, as everyone has a good time as that is
what they are there for. Learning that photography is a great learning experince
of fun, comraderie and building friendships.

Oh and playing with all that Leica gear, where you don't have any other
opportunity to do it on such a grand scale. :)  I have to keep myself from
drooling all over it at times.

ted