Subject: Re: Pascal's Odyssey In Leicaland.
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 16:32:53 -0400

Roger Beamon wrote:

<Pity, because it is a rare Leica shooter that is serious about a
<variety of shooting that would be shooting M Leicas exclusively.
<Even M zealots will grudgingly allow that SLRs offer greater
<flexibility over more conditions than RF. The M can only approach
<SLR flexibility, and then, only with a raft of extra gear.

** True.
I have to confess that I also continue to use a Reflex camera (because some
results are impossible to achieve in another way), together with my M's.
But not with the same pleasure.

Lucien
BELGIUM