Subject: Re: Finally, an Elvis thread
From: creadick@mindspring.com (Nowell Creadick)
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 07:06:45 -0400 (EDT)

 (never used post-60s Pentax optics-any good?). Now, I
>might look for cheap Minoltas as well :-)
>
>Jeff

Jeff. ...I am a pretty big fan of 60's Pentax screw mount lenses....they
have a classical look to me....whatever that means! The color rendition
reminds me of French neo-classical, 19th century paintings.  I use lots of
different outfits, for fun, and some of my best slides last summer, at
sunset, were with a bag full of two Spotmatic bodies and several lenses at
the boat dock area of Annapolis MD. I also just got some Kodachrome back
from a Voightlander Bessamatic, Appalachian mountain scenes,  and that
glass sure has has a great look too....I call it luscious. I am headed back
to my M outfit soon.....Nowell