Subject: Re: which one
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 May 97 20:58:24 EDT

tmwyse@centuryinter.net  wrote:

<<<If you had to pick one Leica based on "feel", "looks", that mysterious and
undefinable "something" that makes them what they are, and finally the  ability
to take fine photographs.  Which one would it be ?>>>>>

You are a masochist right? :) <BG>  You have opened the ultimate can of
crocodiles never mind worms! :)

Right now all over the world members of the LUG are going through the worst kind
of agonizing twists and mental torture trying to justify the answer they are
seeking to this question. :)  Some may even jump off the Effiel Toweror Broklyn
Bridge. :) or in the local creek in agony!  I'm considering throwing myself into
the Pacific. :)

You really are a mean mother aren't you ? :) <VBG>

Hell I'm not going to try and offer an answer, as I would more than likely have
to give you something like this:

an M6 with a Noctilux 50mm f1!   ??????????????????

However the feel of the R8............................?  :)

ted Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant