Subject: R: which one
From: "GuidoRidoli" <guirid@numerica.it>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 03:49:46 +0200

It's a very difficult for me to choose only one
I have M3, M2, M4-P, M6, and I have just bought an MDa
the M6 is  of course a good compromise, but I choose the incredible and
unsorpassed feeling of M3
don't forget  the importance of lenses because=20
the 'body' makes the feeling,=20
the lenses makes the pictures
If I have to pick only two lenses I choose of course the expensive 35/1,4
ASPH  or the classic 35/2 (be careful with the viewfinder of M3); and the
90/2,8 Tele-Elmarit

bye
Guido Ridoli    (M-system fan)   =20
Brescia, Italy
guirid@numerica.it

- ----------
| Da: tmwyse@centuryinter.net
| A: Leica Users Group <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
| Oggetto: which one
| Data: mercoled=EC 21 maggio 1997 0.41
|=20
| If you had to pick one Leica based on "feel", "looks", that mysterious
and
| undefinable "something" that makes them what they are, and finally the=20
| ability to take fine photographs.  Which one would it be ?
|=20