Subject: Re[2]: which one, (not for Alistair)
From: Alistair_Stewart_at_LC4001@ccmailgw.mcgawpark.baxter.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 08:20:42 -0500

- --IMA.Boundary.337022468

Hi Lucien

I like your rationale...and here's a different spin., just for fun.

My 2 cents on "which one"...the M7W  & 35 f/0.5 ASSHOLICAL (both in
unobtanium finish), with mind-to-viewfinder interface (this by-passes
the need to raise the camera to eye level to shoot...) When the new
chips are available from Leica to link the image from the lens right
into my hexium-chip based PC, I'd add that as an upgrade to the ultimate
'feel/look/something' combo. I understand from that both the M7W and new
lens will only be available from top-notch jewelry stores, rather than
from traditional Leica dealers, however.

Gotta go and get my tongue removed from my cheek now.

Candidly yours,

Alistair