Subject: 180 APO Telyt-R
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 97 11:32:50 PST

     Hi,

      I am just curious about the subject lens.  Why is the used one so
     cheap compared with 100 APO-Macro-Elmarit?  I know the price
     difference between these two lenses for the new ones is only about
     $100.  For used ones, why is the 180 depreciated so much?  I
     understand the performance of it is pretty comparable to the 100.
     Both of them are APO.  Any comments will be appreciated.

     Regards,
     David