Subject: Komura 2X multiplier
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Thu, 22 May 97 14:29:50 PST

     Hi,

      I wonder if this subject has been discussed before.  I do have a
     Komura 2X Multiplier for Leica screw mount with 90 to 210 viewfinder.
     I have never tried this because I just got a screw mount lens.  I am
     going to try it on my Canon rangefinder.  Before I put a film through
     it, I would like some info on it.  Is it rangefinder coupled?  What is
     the optic quality?  If it is so-so enough to degrade the quality of my
     Leica lens, I would not even try it.  I am planning to use it with
     90/4 Elmar.  Thanks in advance.

     Regards,
     David