Subject: Re: Song
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 16:55:37 -0700

On 23 May 97,  Donal Philby
<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>  wrote:

> Lugnuts,
>
> All this discussion of experience and photography
> made me remember a favorite Eskimo poem

That's funny, it makes me think of all my well-to-do
friends who, by dint of hard work in their working
years, are now able to hoard the less available Leica
models and drive up the price so that those coming
along will have to work equally hard to afford the
pricy items in the future.

This is the incentive that drives the mercantile
world, and I confess, I love it!

BUT, in a tender moment with friends and family, I'll
match sensitivity with anyone.

Lesee now, where the devil is that Philosophy 101 book
that I used in 1953. I gotta see if they do
photography in there.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer