Subject: Re: R8 - Leica in Belgium
From: cyberdog@unicall.be
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 15:14:25 +0200

At 06:50 -0400 25-05-1997, Lucien_vD wrote:

>Do you have the address of that "the Leica distributing office in Brussels"
>and the name of that "technician"?

I meant the official Belgian importer of Leica goods:
Masson-Draguet
Parc industriel
Vall=E9e du Hain 22
1430 Wauthier-Braine - Woutersbrakel
Tel. 02-3661720
=46ax 02-3662012

I do not recall the name of the technician I spoke to over the phone
(except that he was a French speaker). However, I also got an interesting
phone contact with another person, Yves van Heghe (Dutch speaker) who
should be able to be of assistance. He uses M-cameras.

Greetings,

Pascal
Belgium

This message was created and sent on a Macintosh PowerBook