Subject: Backpack
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 08:53:38 +0500

Greetings all,

	I have been using a Billingham bag for daily around town work, and a
Lowepro for more drastic conditions but I am finding that the weight is
starting to bother my shoulder.  Are there any good photo backpacks
available that are durable, dust and water proof, comfortable, not too
noticeable and allow easy access to equipment?

	This backpack, will of course, be used to carry Leica equipment!!

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal