Subject: Re: Backpack
From: nfrnkish@tcd.ie (Neil Frankish)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 10:15:28 +0100

>Greetings all,
>
>        I have been using a Billingham bag for daily around town work, and a
>Lowepro for more drastic conditions but I am finding that the weight is
>starting to bother my shoulder.  Are there any good photo backpacks
>available that are durable, dust and water proof, comfortable, not too
>noticeable and allow easy access to equipment?
>
>        This backpack, will of course, be used to carry Leica equipment!!
>
>Ian Stanley

I've just changed to a lowepro Photorunner bag. Its big enough to take a
M6and lens plus two (or three without room for film etc) additional lenses.
I used the waist belt only during a weekend in Paris without effort, and
having the bag at your waist means that the equipment is always at hand
without removing anything from your back or shoulder.

Neil Frankish