Subject: Re: Backpack
From: RCC55419@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 18:25:25 -0400 (EDT)

Neil Frankish said:

>I've just changed to a lowepro Photorunner bag. Its big enough to take a
>M6and lens plus two (or three without room for film etc) additional lenses.

I also use the Lowepro Photorunner fanny pack. It easily carries my M6
35/2,90/2 and several rolls of film. I have taken it on several day treks
into the Rockies and it is very comfortable to wear. I usually have it around
front as a "belly" pack. This makes for easy access.

Bob Smith
Minneapolis,MN