Subject: Tele-Elmarit 180 2.8 Advise
From: Arnold Don Abravanel <useless@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 03:54:14 GMT

I own one of these lens, I used it a couple of times on a Viso. I have just
started thinking about trading it for somethhing else. I have very little in
it as I was given it a few years ago by a friend. I would like opinions on
this lens, as to quality, and do you think I should just hold it.

I also have a Elmarit-R 180 which was converted by Leica to a 3 cam, which I
use w/ R4S. I know I am rambling, but would love some insight from the LUGers.

Arnold