Subject: [none]
From: JamesV <jamesv@stripclub.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 22:15:28 -0700

Hey Guys,

Is the light meter in the present body M6 as accurate and definitive as it
is pro ported to be?  I am currently in the market for either a M6 or R8
after my R4 and several lenses (35/1.4, 85/1.4, 100Macro/f4, and a 180/f2.8)
were stolen.

I have always admired the composition of M photo's but thought the camera
to be lagging behind the times and difficult to meter via the on board sensor.

Any help in making up my mind would be greatly appreciated.

In advance- my thanks and best regards,

JamesV