Subject: Thank You
From: wabbit <guarijb3@wfu.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 16:57:26 -0400 (EDT)

Dear LUG and Co.,

	I wanted to thank you all for the great advice over the past two
months.  In that time I learned more than I ever expected to learn about
Leicas and photography, and you helped guide me through buying an
M6 from Don Chatterton.

	I am parting for one year to work on some photographic essays of
China.  I wish all of you the best of luck in your endeavors.

	Lastly, I hope you all strive for quality in a world that demands
quantity; whether it be in your LUG postings, or your photography.

	Regards,

	Justin