Subject: Nice summer
From: "Ulf Malmroos" <cameras@vnet.es>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 16:39:06 +0200

Hi,
we want to wish you a happy wonderful summer and vacation.
We are closing our business from 1 June to 10 September for our
Swedish vacation, but you can still contact us via our e-mail address.

We hope our postmaster will manage  to forward our mail to our
Swedish address. If not - we will answer your question and make
your reservation - first come first served when we get back.
You can also call us on our Swedish telephone number Int+ 46 415 13 161

Best Regards and a nice summer
from
ULF AND CHRISTINA MALMROOS

cameras@vnet.es