Subject: Links to LUG photographers
From: Hans Pahlen <hp635@skola.mark.se>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 18:29:56 +0200

I have decided to publish as many links as I can find to Leica
photographers who have published their work on the web.
Sofar I know about Ben, Tina and Ted, but I know there are many more of
you out there, so please give me the URL to your sites. Also, let me
know what other short info you would like attached to your names.

The list is also linked from Leicas official German site, so it is a
perfect way to get famous...

The present link list can be found at
<http://www.komvux.mark.se/hp635.htm> and a few mouse clicks.

With hopes for many replies,