Subject: Re: PC-Super-Angulon-R 28mm performance
From: Willem-Jan Markerink <w.j.markerink@a1.nl>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 12:32:55 +0000

On  4 Jun 97 at 22:16, Bob Parsons wrote:

> Does anyone have practical experience or information on the image
> quality of the 28mm f/2.8 Super Angulon perspective control lens
> for the R series. In particular its performance at or near full
> aperture with maximum shift applied.
>
> I'm seriously considering obtaining one of these lenses. Apart from
> its more common use for interior and architectural photography I would
> like to use it for woodland and forest scenes. These can have very low
> light levels and even with a fast film I find a large aperture is quite
> often necessary.
>
> Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Can't give you first hand reports, but you might be interested in a
listing of tilt/shift lenses (both 35mm and medium format) on my
homepage, with a separate chapter with comments from other people:
http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/mainpage.htm
Schneider makes also shift lenses for medium format btw, also as OEM.

- --
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink

      The desire to understand