Subject: Leica Quicktime movie (was: Using M6/21mm to shot QuickTimeVR movies)
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 1997 08:17:32 -0400

Correction:

I Have a short Quicktime VR film of a Leica M6 turning 360deg on a
turntable.  It is amazingly sharp, and you can rotate the camera to any
angle you want.   It woud make a great ad for the camera.   I downloaded it
from someones's web page, unfortunately I can't remember where or whose.
I'd be tempted to put a copy on my web page, but I don't want to infringe on
the owner's copyright.  I will try a search and see if I can retrace my
steps.  The file is called M6-100.MOV, for those interested in searching for it.

Dan C.

I found the URL, though I can't seem to connect to it right now (operation
timed out error message).  Try the following web site (of Rob Silvers)

http://grim-reaper.media.mit.edu/QTVR/