Subject: Russian 28mm Orion LTM- black or silver?
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 16:09:53 +0100 (BST)

I'm thinking of getting one of these so I can put a Leica rf body in my
pocket with a 28 mounted on it, and have been offered three silver metal
ones with serial numbers commencing 60, 66, and 72. I did hear somewhere
that the black ones were better but can't recall who said it and whether
that was agreed by anyone else. Opinions needed- can I get a silver metal
one with (relative) impunity or should I wait for a black one?

Joe B.