Subject: RE: Russian 28mm Orion LTM- black or silver?
From: "Marvin Moss" <Leikon35@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 97 08:50:48 UT

I purchased the Russian 20mm/5.6 lens & finder at a local camera show for a
mere $250 for the pair & have been using it on an old IIIf just for kicks.
Focused at 6 feet - it is reasonably sharp from 3 feet to infinity with center

sharpness almost equal to the old scr mnt Super Angulon & vignettes the
corners even more and of course it is not rf coupled.  The old saying "You get
what you pay for" holds up here, but I consider the 20mm finder alone, worth
the cost since a Leitz 21 BL finder will cost about $500.  The price of $250
was
direct from the Russian dealer.  Many were bought for resale at profit.