Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #497
From: Otto Braasch <otto.braasch@bnla.baynet.de>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 1997 11:50:13 +0300

In article <9706060701.AA21355@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>,  wrote:
> From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
> Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 19:48:44 -0400
> Subject: Re: R8 Construction
>
> The most recent issue of Popular Photography has a review of the R8,
> including photographs of the innards, and a test of two lenses (the >
50/1.4 > and the 100 Apo macro).  I haven't had a chance to read the > >
reviews yet > (need more browsing time in the local magazine store), but >
perhaps it may > address the issues alluded to here.

> Dan C.

Dan,

What issue of Popular Photography holds that review on the R8 please - or
is it in Practical Photography?

Regards,

Otto