Subject: M winder
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 1997 17:20:12 -0700

I know this topic has been run through before in various permutations,
but I am interested in hearing anyone's experience with the M-winder,
latest version coupled with an M6.  Many times I wish to make three in-
camera duplicates of an unfolding scene and I am attracted to the idea
of
3 fps.  No, I'm not shooting street scenes or people so I do not need to
be concerned with scaring anyone.  Just want to know if this setup is
mechanically sound and effective, no camera jams or other difficulties.
Thanks much,
Mike Gardner