Subject: Re: 180mm:2.8 Elmarit-R; Other R lens advice.
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 97 14:42:16 PST

     Hi,

      I once had the fat 180/2.8 of which results were very pleasing to me.
     I sold it just because it is too big and hefty for me to hold steady.
     I am only 120 lbs.  I now want to have it again.  Some of my blow-up
     of my boy were taken with it.  I am going to get one if I can find
     one.  I had better luck than with 180/3.4 APO.  I would not spend more
     than $1000.00 for the newer one while I can buy the fat one for as
     little as $500.00.

     Regards,
     David