Subject: Re: Black or Chrome?
From: "gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 18:51:16 +0200

Hi

It's always a difficult decision. The silver chromes wear better (I'm told)
than the Black chrome. I decided on black for its inconspicuousness as I
tend to want to be noticed as little as possible when shooting. All my M
equipment is Black except for my M3. I think when I buy another M6 I might
buy the Titanium as it is less conspicuous than the silver but
better-wearing than the black.

Don't know whether this helps at all.

Harold

> From: Richard C. Floyd <103060.1511@CompuServe.COM>
> To: INTERNET:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: Black or Chrome?
> Date: 10 June, 1997 2:48 PM
>
> I know this may sound like a silly question, but I'm looking for opinions
on
> whether to buy a black or chrome M6.  I likes the recent suggestion of
Black for