Subject: Re: absurd bounced messages
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Jun 97 11:28:19 EDT

 Dan Cardish wrote:

<<<And please, if anyone on the list actually bothers to read and respond to the
message burried in the midst of these bounced posts, CHANGE THE SUBJECT,
otherwise if the word 'SMTP****" is there, the post is history, as far as I am
concerned.>>>>>

Hi Dan, I don't know if I did the right thing this morning and I might have
meiised a couple of posts to myself, but I just went down the leist of some 70
mailings and everyone that had the obnoxious <<'SMTP****">>>

I deleted without opening any but one.

What I found interesting from all this is that computers can do stupid things.
oops! sorry I guess somewhere it was a stupid human being that got it all
started. :)

ted