Subject: Victoria snow story! :) off topic
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Jun 97 13:38:25 EDT

<< Hey Ted - I thought you lived in Victoria!!  I was there once when 2
inches of snow it the town and you would think that it was a national
emergency.>>>>>

Honest story Ian,

I thought you had heard about the Blizzard of '96! :) Man it was awsome I had a
ten foot high snow drift across the front of the rose garden and we couldn't get
the car out for 5 days. It truly was a major distater for the town of "newly
weds and nearly deads!" :)

I'll show you some pictures from the highly touted perfect R8! :) when you
visit! We weren't happy campers.:)

ted
Victoria, Canada