Subject: funny corners
From: Kari Eloranta <eloranta@lammio.hut.fi>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 97 12:12:41 +0200

Question for the M-philes:

When I look at closely an unframed slide or a neg. that has
travelled through my M4P the bottom of it looks like (I hope this
renders ok on your screen - straight ascii):

 |                    |
 |                    |

So there are funny little dents at the two corners. About one
millimeter high and a fraction of a millimeter wide. They're
identical (mirror symmetric). The top corners are clean right angles
as usual.

Slide frame masks these but when I print BW full frame they are
visible. Like the little squiggles at the corners of Hassy negs.

Is this a bug or a feature?

TIA,

Kari