Subject: RE: Camera Shops in San Francisco
From: Chan Eng Suan <engsuan@tp.ac.sg>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 11:18:02 +0800

A BIG THANKS for all your feedback, looks like Keeble & Schuchat gets
the vote.

Jim, special thanks to you, unfortunately, I won't be able to fix a time
to meet you due to my ever changing itineraries which I have no control.
But I sure mention you name when I get there. Just like Ian, there is
always a chance to meet some other time some where.

And for those who are upset about the 'Frisco', it is my part of pure
ignorance, please accept my apology. We often use this name here because
it is easier to call and shorter to type, no offense meant.

Cheers,

Eng-Suan
engsuan@tp.ac.sg
(65)780-5532