Subject: Ted Grant's Photos
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 13:38:41

Fellow Lugnuts:

Just got hold of "This Country Canada" magazine (number 8), which has an
very nice (and large! 12 pages) photo spread on glass-blowing in Canada.
Much of the photography is excellent - with credits to David Douglas,
Normand Blouin and our own Ted Grant.

Regrettably, they don't identify who took each photo, though I presume Ted
did the shots in Roberd Held's Vancouver shop.  Ted, have I got this one
right?

All in all, very nice work.

David Young, Victoria, CANADA     |  A penny saved,
http://www.islandnet.com/~youngs/ |  is ridiculous.