Subject: Re: Reviw of Leica lenses
From: Jordbill@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 10:14:35 -0400 (EDT)

Erwin,

As a newcomer to the Leica family, I found your lens test very interesting
and informative.  I am unclear, however, as to your findings for the 90 mm
Elmarit-M.  You state in your test, "The new Elmarit-M is the culmination of
this soul searching for the ideal 90mm."  You do not really state, however,
whether you believe the search was entirely successful.  This is a lens I am
considering purchasing, and I would be very interested in your conclusion.

Can anyone on this list steer me to a similar primer on M bodies?

Thanks.

Bill