Subject: RE: Black or Chrome?
From: "Spohn, Albert F." <spohn@mayo.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 10:53:06 -0500

*	When I was making my decision about black or chrome, I was told
that chrome lenses were difficult to read in bright sunlight.  I ended
up opting for chrome anyway, and on the rare occassions when I've shot
in bright sunlight, I've had have  no trouble reading the lenses.
*
*	Al Spohn  spohn@mayo.edu  507-284-1666