Subject: Re: Leica in Paris
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 97 18:16:18 -0400

>One of the spectators, sitting in one of the chairs
>(aside from me) was a guy with a black M6 and, I think, a 35 Summicron with
>shade. Since I never see anyone in the States with one, it struck me as
>mildly remarkable, right there in public. Guess I don't get out much.

The most unusual Leica sighting was a big, bearded guy I saw once in
Sweden. He was wearing only a pair of brown pants and sandals, and he had
a 2-lug black M5 hanging sideways on a skinny, leather thong (it wasn't
even a strap). I personally would not wear a Leica on my bare chest on a
hot day; sweat is pretty acidic.

- - Paul