Subject: "The Europeans", Henri Catier-Bresson
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 22:55:31 -0700

> Great report, David. I had the book, The Europeans, but have lost
> it somehow in a couple of moves. I always envy folk when they can
> view originals of what I've admired for so long.

At the Leica Historical Society of America meeting in Tuscon last year, I
chanced across "The Europeans" in the library at the Univ of Arizona School
of Photography library. I had several other books from the shelves, but
never even opened them once I was immersed in the beautiful work of HCB.

Ever since, I've been scouting the used bookstores but have not been able
to find the book. Does anyone know where to find one or have a copy for
sale?

I sure envy David, too, seeing the originals in Paris - wonder if the
exhibit will ever travel to the US.

Gary Todoroff

Please e-mail any responses re the book to datamaster@humboldt1.com