Subject: Re: Leicavit, please tell me more.
From: "Steven L. Alexander" <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 08:25:28 -0400

I have used one off and on since the 1960's.  If you don't want to remove
your eye from the finder while shooting a sequence of frames it is perfect.
It never runs out of power, your hand squeeze.  It is not a substitute for
a winder motor, but is a handy accessory for quicker continous shooting.

Steven Alexander