Subject: Re: Last Dispatch from Paris
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 21 Jun 97 09:53:21 EDT

David Almy wrote:

<<<Reporting from Paris (for the last time), >>>>>>

Gee David we'll have to arrange a longer visit for you the next time. We were
getting accustomed to your on site reports. :)

Thankyou very much for the last one. particularly the <<<< in the window sat an
M6J w/50 2.8, which looked really fantastic, for I think about $9,000. They also
had an Anton Bruckner (sp?) M6 with 35 1.4
ASPH, a "normal" black M6 with 35 Summicron, and an M6 Titanium.>>>>>>>>

This description must have left some members in the LUG drooling with envy just
to see hardware sitting out like that in a shop window. :)

Sounds like a Leica fanatics mother lode location when on a visit to Paris.

I can just imagine my wife's re-action on a visit and telling her " Dear the
first thing I want to see when we arrive in Paris is this incredible Leica
store!" :)

It could well be the last words I utter! :)

Thanks again for the reports.

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant