Subject: Re: Elmarit-R 100mm f/2.8 APO MACRO
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 11:27:19 -0400

Pascal wrote:

<Sorry to ask, I believe this has already been mentioned a while ago in =

<this forum, but what issue of Pop Photo are we talking about? Just bough=
t =

<the June issue, and the R8 test was not in it. Are you referring to the =

<July issue?

Pascal,

It is in the July issue.

In Belgium whe receive the Popular very late.(3-4 weeks usually)
I have bought the July issue in Atlanta last week-end.
In Belgium the June issue is still on the shelf.

Lucien
BELGIUM