Subject: Off Topic: Kodak Technical Pan film developing info
From: Tony Chang <stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 00:47:59 -0400

Hello LUG,

I have been using Technidol developer for the Technical Pan (TP) films with
great success.  I like the low contrast and grainless results.  Since
Technidol chemical are quite expensive, I am thinking to use TMAX developer
for TP films.

Any of you have experience with using different developers for TP films?  I
need your suggestions such as temperature, time, agitation...etc.  Thanks.

PS:  Since this is an off topic, private emails are preferred.  BTW, I am a
M camera user.

 Regards,

Tony Chang
stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca