Subject: Re: Leica R Angle Finder
From: Reg Ronaldson <reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 18:55:16 +0100

In message <970621135313_75501.3002_GHJ42-1@CompuServe.COM>
        ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM> writes:

> Reg Ronaldson wrote:

> <<<It's the type that attaches by the accessory shoe. On the chrome clip that
> fits into the shoe, just above the eyepiece aperture is the
engraving "Made in
> Japan". Can anyone shed any light on this. Thanks in advance for any

> g'day Reg,

> it means it was made in Japan!  (big wink ;) and smile. :)  )

> ted

Well done Ted. Now why didn't I think of that <g>. Though, seriously,
I was just surprised it was made in Japan. Does anyone know wether
many Leica accessories at that time were made in Japan?

Reg Ronaldson   Norwich  >> reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk <<
                Norfolk
                England  >> http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rronaldson/ <<